FSBR Day Camp (Non Equestrian) - Week 1: June 8–12, 2020
Deadline to apply: May 29, 2020
FSBR Day Camp (Non Equestrian) - Week 2: July 6–10, 2020
Deadline to apply: June 26, 2020
Cost is $125 and $100 for siblings.
- Available space for 60 children ages 6–12
- Camp begins at 8:30 a.m. with drop off at the Boys Ranch gymnasium (turn left on A.W. Bud Smith Place, the gym is at the end of the road on the left). Signs will be posted
- Camp concludes with pick-up at the Boys Ranch gymnasium no later than 4:00 a.m.
FSBR Cowboy Camp (Equestrian) - Week 1: June 22-26, 2020
Deadline to apply: June 12, 2020
FSBR Cowboy Camp (Equestrian) - Week 2: July 27-31, 2020
Deadline to apply: July 17, 2020
Cost is $200 and $175 for siblings.
- Available space for 16 children ages 8–16
- Camp begins at 8:15 a.m. with drop off at the Boys Ranch Arena (The Arena is on the left once you enter the campus). Signs will be posted.
- Camp Concludes at 5:15 p.m. with pick-up at the Boys Ranch gymnasium (Monday-Thursday). Camp concludes on Friday at the Boys Ranch Arena at 12:00 p.m. after the event showcase.
Equine Arts and Activities
Cowboy Camp is an equestrian camp providing youth an opportunity to learn how to work with and ride horses.
Day Camp and Cowboy Campers will take part in activities such as: arts and crafts, wood working, swimming and hiking.
Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Before the first day of camp, each guardian will be asked to complete the application form, riding release, photo release and medical form.
It is important for us to be aware of any special needs, whether they be health, behavioral or allergies to better accommodate your child.
What to Bring
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Closed-toe shoes; boots if possible for Cowboy Camp
It is recommended that Campers wear long pants and suitable footwear while they ride. No camper will be allowed to ride in open-toed shoes.
To download a brochure, click here.
To download the application packet, click here.